If you want to learn how to become a Virtual Assistant so you can work from home, or how to take your VA business to the next level – with more (higher paying) clients – you’ll definitely want to attend the live VAVirtuosos Virtual Conference.
You should sign up today, because this is the 12th season, and it has always sold out quickly!
Your Virtual Assistant Business
Helpful tips for any service-based business!
The training above is completely free, and is a great example of what you can learn when you attend the VAVS virtual conference.
That was one of my sessions, as I’ve taught at this conference four times now. It’s packed with tons of great training by experts (with years of experience), and it’s also a great time – with a lot of networking opportunities…
The conference spans over five full days, and you can attend from home – so there are no travel expenses. There are 20 speakers during the 5-day event, and you’ll get a bonus download from all 20 speakers. It’s quite a steal for only $37!
There are a variety of topics covered, including:
- How to MASTER your Service-Based Business
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid as a Virtual Assistant
- Starting a VA Business (Personal Experience)
- How to Create a 6-Figure VA Business You ENJOY
- 7 Ways To Make Your Service Business Run MUCH Smoother
- How to Start a VA Business on a Shoestring Budget
- How To Set Up A Virtual Assistant Business Plan
- Tips For Packaging Your Services To Earn More Money
That’s just a small preview of what you can expect when you sign up. There are tons of topics to choose from, and great teachers from a variety of backgrounds.
There are also high-dollar prize drawings throughout the event.
If you want to learn more before you sign up for the event, click here:
There also free resources on this page, including a free forum to ask questions and a free guide on How To Kickstart Your VA Business.
* If you want to promote these professional VA training resources, including the VAvirtuosos Online Conference, you can sign up for the affiliate program to earn commission recommending the largest Virtual Assistant Network on the web.