In my post with the fun Goal Setting Exercise I challenged you to do ONE BIG THING in your business every single week for the rest of the year.
This weekly “mini-goal task” should be something outside your usual tasks, outside your comfort zone even, and specifically a money task or a business-building task.
What ONE big thing are you going to tackle in YOUR business this week?
The goal is to set aside 30, 60 or 90 minutes at the same time every week and challenge yourself to do something seriously ambitious in your business…
Get creative, make it fun, and really think outside the box!
To help you get on a creative roll, I’ll give you some ideas to consider. It doesn’t matter how big or how small the actual task is, as long as it takes you out of your comfort zone and moves your business forward – every single week.
Start by making a list of things you’ve always wanted to do in your business, or things you’ve been afraid to tackle even. Include things you know will really grow your business, and help you take it to the next level. You don’t have to commit to them all just yet, just brainstorm freely and jot down ideas.
Here are some ideas to consider…
- How can you increase your reach?
- How can you get more traffic?
- How can you repurpose something you’re doing now, or something you’ve already done, to reach even more people?
- How can you better serve your market?
- What products or services can you offer?
- What have you seen other bloggers or online business owners doing that piques your interest?
10 ideas for specific Money Tasks:
- Create an awesome infographic to boost traffic with “share bait” & viral marketing.
- Seek out PR and Publicity opps both online and offline. Get creative & send pitches!
- Negotiate profitable deals with big brands in your niche.
- Brainstorm ways to collaborate or JV with Market Leaders in your niche.
- Set up LeadPages and grow highly targeted email lists!
- Interview someone well-known in your market.
- Publish reports, ebooks or Kindle books to create easy passive income.
- Get interviewed or published on a popular blog or podcast in your niche.
- Write (or re-write!) killer sales copy that CONVERTS.
- Set up an affiliate program for your product or service & recruit BIG affiliates.
As you test various things and follow through on them, make note of what works and what flops. The key is to do more of what’s working, and less of what’s not.
These are just examples. I encourage you to do some serious brainstorming and come up with ways to dramatically increase your traffic and revenue this year – through small tasks that pack a big punch. What would make the most difference to YOUR business? Tip: It’s not just one thing, but consistent forward-action.
I challenge you to do something outrageous & ambitious in your business every single week for the rest of the year. Consider ways you can step WAY outside your comfort zone or usual tasks, pick a day of the week, and do something BIG in your business!
Are you in??
Simply set aside 30, 60 or 90 minutes at the same time every week and challenge yourself to do something seriously ambitious in your business.
Want to stay motivated EVERY week? Join us:
Thoughts/Questions? Leave a comment below.
I would love to hear your goals…
What BIG things are YOU planning to do this year?